The below-mentioned content throws a light on all the quintessential Terms and Conditions of Haarway. Each and every Term and Condition mentioned in this excerpt has discussed certain facts, which hint at the way Haarway performs, the laws it is bound to oblige, the business ethics it needs to abide by et al. A thorough understanding of these Terms and Conditions will help you discover Haarway’s rapport with its customers as they interact with its services.
Before availing business listing services or any kind of professional assistance from Haarway, you must read out this detailed agreement carefully as it highlights almost all the respective legal obligations and rights of Haarway.
Also, bear the fact in mind that when you count on Haarway, your business agreements will automatically come under the sway of its legal obligations. So, rely on this platform only if you agree with its Terms and Conditions. The following agreement will constitute the whole legal agreement between Haarway and the customers’ usage of this platform’s services.
Let’s have a look into the Terms and Conditions applied by Haarway–
An Overview of the Scope of Services
For those, who are keen to avail services from Haarway, it’s essential to know that this is actually a business listing platform via which users can strike a connection with each other or the local businesses at their preferred locations. Hence, it won’t be wrong to consider it as a platform for ‘need-fulfilment.’
Through this reliable and user-friendly platform, users can find the best services providers or book the finest services as per their needs and budget. To say more precisely, Haarway is a business listing platform where service providers and users are free to post local business listings, property-related advertisements, classified ads, and numerous other elements of business need-fulfilment.
Who is Eligible to be a Member?
It’s true that Haarway aims to provide a unified platform for all fulfilling business-listing needs, but this platform is not open to all users or service providers. In fact, one has to be eligible enough to make use of this platform. One of the main criteria for membership eligibility is age. The user is required to confirm that he/she is 18 years old to be able to establish a legally-binding contract with Haarway.
For those, who are looking to partake in a variety of services, it’s mandatory to register to the business listing platform of Haarway. They must authenticate their contact details i.e. mobile numbers; Email IDs, etc. to have an access to this platform. To register as an active member on the business listing platform of Haarway, one should oblige these terms and conditions -
- The one, who is interested to be a member, is bound to provide 100% honest, accurate and updated information about himself/herself
- Haarway can terminate or suspend a member’s account if it finds out that any of his/her information is out-dated, inaccurate, irrelevant or untrue
- All the members of Haarway are liable to maintain the secrecy of their login or password details, and all the activities happening under their accounts. Haarway won’t be held responsible for any kind of damage or loss hailing from a member’s inability to comply oblige with this section
- One has to consider the fact that if he/she chooses to be a member of this platform, he/she would automatically approve or authorize Haarway to reserve all the rights to publish every piece of information rendered at the time of registration.
The Rules of Registration
Prior to registering on this platform, one must bear the following facts to his/her mind –
- Member Account is a Must
Whoever wishes to have membership on Haarway’s business listing platform, is required to create an official member account by offering all the authentic information about his/her name, contact details, residential address, and the likes. Any kind of inaccurate or irrelevant data would not be appreciated by Haarway.
- Additional Data might be Required
Haarway may ask for some additional information of the user while he/she creates a member account. A user may have to fill out the profile section of his/her Haarway account with a precise summary of him/herself, postal codes, etc.
- Earning Recognition is Mandate
In order to be recognized or considered as a registered member of this platform, one has to log in with his/her Email ID and password. However, using any alternative mobile number or Email address, one can get an access to this platform as well. While logging in, a user will be given an option to instruct the website to recognize him/her when he/she comes back later to use the platform again. This means that he/she won’t need to log in with his/her Email ID or password while logging in the next time.
- Data Required As Online Interaction Protocol
The standard of online interaction transmits a website’s URL via which a user can visit the business listing platform of Haarway. He/she can also visit his/her computer’s and ISP’s IP addresses, numerous attributes of his/her computer including resolution & browser software, operating system, the data/time of his/her requests for different pages on Haarway’s platform, etc. The file logging system of Haarway will automatically log in all the essential data in its log file for carrying out a thorough analysis in the future.
- Changing Password is Essential
For better safety and security, every member is required to change his/her login password as often as possible. A user should choose a password, which is comprised of a few alphabets, one/two numbers, and at least one special character. The responsibility of maintaining the secrecy and safety of a password solely belongs to its creator. The act of using this password for any other unauthorized purpose would be deemed absolutely unethical. For a user’s non-compliance with any term or condition related to changing a password, Haarway cannot be held liable or responsible.
- Subscription through Newsletter is a Must
Whoever is interested to visit Haarway, may need to sign up with his/her name, contact number and Email address for a number of newsletters, which this platform produces with a varying frequency. There is no need for registration for such sign-ups. However, the newsletter subscription needs to be confirmed by Haarway at the first place. To confirm one’s plea for newsletter subscription, Haarway would send a mail to the Email address confirmed before sending the newsletter.
- Account Info Should be Accessed
Once a user becomes a member of the platform of Haarway, he/she automatically gains the ability to review his/her own personal information and edit or change that as per the necessity. A member can also edit or change his/her personal information on the profile page by sending a request to myprofile@Haarway.comwith his/her login Email ID and password. The plea would be processed within just a couple of days.
- A Seamless Interaction
To strike a smooth and seamless communication with the members, Haarway may choose to record their telephonic conversations. The importance of this recorded conversation is paramount especially when it comes to enhancing the overall service experience on the business listing platform of Haarway. To be an active member on this platform, a user should give out an unconditional approval and authority for recording his/her call made to Haarway in regards to all the services listed on this platform. These recorded calls would be deleted by Haarway within a certain span of time.
For those users, who are intended to register on the business-need-fulfilment platform of Haarway, it’s important to know that they must provide their contact numbers before registration. Without giving out their contact details, they cannot receive any notification/alert or get in touch with an advisor seller or buyer.
Once you choose to share your contact number for this purpose, you would automatically get a service/sales call from the staff or partner or alliances of Haarway. The main purpose of this call is to assure you that your registration for National-Do-Not-Call or NDNC has been registered successfully.
You have to give out 100% assurance to the partners/staff/vendors/sub-vendors of Haarway for providing you with SMS, alerts, calls regarding Users’ actions, and the likes. Do not submit your contact details to this platform if in case you are unwilling to receive any message or alert from Haarway.
Finding Business ViaHaarwayis Easier than Ever
Are you looking to contact businesses of your choice through a reliable platform? This is to inform you that Haarway uses some specific numbers and reserves the right for showcasing them to contact the best service providers. These numbers are widely known as UVN number or User Virtual Number.
However, Haarway can only connect to those users and service providers who have registered to its platform. Haarway may choose to contact the users or business providers through Email, telephone call, or SMS.
Every time a user or service provider makes a call using a UVN number, that call would be recorded by Haarway. The sole purpose of Haarway to record a call is to be able to fulfill different purposes that include service assurance, dispute resolution, and the likes. The user or service provider in concern is required to permit Haarway to share the recording with several other third parties.
Rules for Accessing the Contents of Haarway
The act of crawling Haarway or its IT admin website to meet any commercial or personal purpose would be considered downright offensive. Haarway has the right to take appropriate legal action against any such person if he/she chooses to violate this rule.
Contents That Are Prohibited by Haarway
Haarway does not allow a user to publish, host, upload, or correct any information or any legally prohibited data on its platform. No user can upload, correct or list any information/data/materials that belong to the other users; that are ethically, morally or racially objectionable; that are comprised of fraudulent data; that may serve any unlawful purpose; that is menacing or offensive in nature; that is comprised of any software virus; that contain unauthorized harassment or advertising and that can cause any adverse publicity for Haarway.
Rules for Contributing Contentsto Haarway
- A member should assure that he/she owns the copyright of his/her contents
- A member of Haarway cannot expect this platform to be liable for any kind of loss or to an audience who might have violated his/her IPR-published contents without his/her consent/permission.
- A member should grant Haarway with some exclusive distribution rights like Internet or electronic distribution rights, unlimited print distribution and publication rights, etc. via this platform or any other media.
- A piece of content that has already been published on this platform could be posted on a member’s personal or non-commercial site only if he/she possesses the same.
- Once a member’s content is published on the platform of Haarway that would automatically become an integral part of the publicly-accessible archive of this platform.
- A member cannot ask for any kind of economic compensation for submitting any content to this platform.
- When a member decides to contribute to this platform with his/her contents, he/she automatically allows Haarway to categorize, organize and present them in any format of its choice. It also gains the right to edit or even eliminate a member’s contribution at its discretion without taking his/her permission.
- A contributor, who has been cited as the actual publisher of a piece of content, can publish their contributions on Haarway’s platform or any other platform as well. Prior to any such re-publication of content, a contributor is bound to take permission from Haarway.
- One can engage in any form of interaction on any other forum or site despite being a contributor to Haarway. But, he/she should refrain from displaying, hosting, uploading, transmitting, sharing, or updating any information related to Haarway.
- The repeated posting or uploading of any unauthorized or unsolicited ad, promotional material, spam, junk mail, pyramid scheme, chain letter, etc. can be deemed threatening to the platform of Haarway. Anyone who is looking to promote or advertise any service/product on this platform should take permission from Haarway in the first place.
- Haarway won’t appreciate the act of stalking or harassing other users by collecting their personal information. Strict action would be taken against those who will partake in illegal activities and prevent other users from exploring the business need-fulfilment platform of Haarway.
- Any classified ad which comprises inaccurate representation and promotes deceptive practices or other illegal activities would be banned from Haarway.
Comment and Message Section of Haarway
There are distinct communication forums i.e. message or comment boards, communication facilities, testimonials, etc. on the platform of Haarway. By using these forums, a user can send, as well as, receive messages related to the platform of Haarway.
However, one should keep in mind the certain do’s and don’ts while using these forums. For instance, a user should hold back from abusing, harassing, or violating the legal rights to publicity and privacy of other users. A healthy exchange of suggestions and disagreements is always appreciated by Haarway. This platform will not encourage the act of posting, distributing, or publishing any obscene, threatening, unlawful or indecent information or materials.
One cannot upload any file that comprises any corrupted data, virus or any other damaged program. One cannot post ant content or even a small portion of an Email that he/she might receive from the staff or moderator of Haarway. If you are looking to post any message on this platform, make sure that you are not posting that more than once. Your account might be terminated by Haarway in case if you violate this rule.
Rules & Regulations for Using Haarway’s Services
One has to abide by certain rules and regulations to use or avail business listing services from the platform Haarway. Before making use of this platform’s services, one should bear the following Terms and Conditions in mind –
- Any user who chooses to violate any Term of Use set by this platform might lose access to it or get blocked by Haarway.
- Haarway cannot be held liable for any loss of access to its services because of network failure or any other software or hardware failure.
- If need be, certain users’ rights reserved by this platform could be modified or even discontinued on a temporary or permanent note.
- The possibility of the non-deliberate inclusion of any error, inaccuracy, unauthorised addition, alteration, or deletion by any third-party into this platform cannot be blown in the wind. On top of that, Haarway cannot fully ensure the correction of such unwanted inaccuracy.
- The platform of Haarway may also comprise a few links to several other websites operated or run by third parties. This platform is not supposed to review or approve such sites. Also, it is not liable for the omissions or contents of any links or linked website contained in any linked website.
Liabilities of the Visitors toHaarway’s Platform
For every visitor to this platform, it is important to remember that they are bound to acknowledge certain responsibilities. For instance, it is not possible for Haarway to check all the materials i.e. computer software or review all the contents published on the platform. It is not liable for any material’s contents, effects or set-backs. In fact, Haarway does not imply or represent that it endorses any material that has posted on its platform. It is not even liable to check whether such materials are useful, harmless or accurate. It is solely a user’s responsibility to take the necessary precautions for protecting his/her materials and computer system from destructive contents, viruses, Trojan horses, and the likes.
Visitors may come across objectionable, inaccurate or indecent contents on this platform. They might even find contents comprising typographical errors, grammatical mistakes, spelling glitches, or numerous other inaccuracies. Certain materials of this platform may also violate the publicity and privacy rights. One may also find certain materials that infringe on the proprietary or intellectual property rights of third parties. Haarway cannot be considered liable for any such non-deliberate inaccuracy.
Haarway refuses to acknowledge any liability for any kind of harm or inaccuracy from any visitor to this platform. A visitor can report to the staff of Haarway if he/she comes across any indecent or offensive material linked or located on this platform.
The staff of Haarway will respond to such notices or reports either by disabling the objectionable links or eliminating the inaccurate or infringing materials from the domain of Haarway.com. A visitor, who might violate the intellectual property rights or other copyrights of Haarway on a frequent basis, might get terminated or denied any kind of access to this platform.
It is mandatory for a user to register to this platform prior to posting any service need, promotional contents or classified advertisements on the same. For a user, it is important to know that Haarway is not responsible to authenticate or review any listing, service or item exhibited for sale.
The business listing platform of Haarway does not have any control over the safety, legality, and quality of every item advertised on it. It has no control over the accuracy or truth of every listing, a service provider’s capacity to sell any product or a user’s capability to purchase any item. This is the reason why every user of Haarway’s local business listing services should have an awareness of the followings –
- The responsibility of working out the performance or exchange of services solely belongs to the users and service providers. If any breach or non-performance of a contract takes place between a service provider and a user, Haarway will not be held responsible or liable for that.
- If a service provider and user get embroiled in any kind of disagreement or dispute at the time of the transaction, Haarway will not be responsible to mediate or fix that.
- The responsibility of conducting any research or complying with any kind of applicable regulation, law, or restriction on services, items, or manner of exchange or sale that pertains to the transaction will automatically belong to a service provider and user.
- Users and service providers will remain responsible for all the costs and applicable taxes experienced by partaking in the need fulfillment platform of a local service.
- Haarway will not be responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to anyone as a result of the data included in its platform. All the liabilities and responsibilities for any kind of damage or harm resulted due to a visitor’s use of any third-party service would be disclaimed by Haarway.
- Despite using any service of Haarway, a user will not gain the ownership of any kind of intellectual property right in its contents or services.
- A user has no right to make use of a brand identity or logo used by the services of Haarway.
- If a user violates any Term of Use applied by Haarway, his/her account might get terminated in an instant.
- A user indemnifies Haarway and its staff/agents/directors/officers from demands, claims, and damages (consequential or actual) of any kind (suspected/unsuspected, known/unknown or disclosed/undisclosed), which occur related to disputes or transactions.
- Haarway does not have any control over a piece of information that has been offered or made available via its platform by any other user. A user may find any such information to be harmful, deceptive, offensive or inaccurate. To ensure his/her safety, a user is required to use his/her common sense.
- A user has to acknowledge and confirm that all the information about his/her age, name, contact detail, etc. must be 100% accurate and true. Haarway holds the right to use and convey such information to a service provider.
- This platform has not liability or obligation in respect of every transaction that occurred between a service provider and user. In fact, Haarway cannot be held responsible for the delayed or unsatisfactory performance of any service or damage.
- Haarway will not be responsible for any kind of damage or loss which might have occurred to a user, indirectly or directly due to the non-use or use of services included in this need-fulfilment platform.
- All the users should keep this fact in mind that the prices of any service/product mentioned on this platform may change in the future. To get an accurate idea of the final pricing or additional charges (if any) of a product or service, a user is required to check with a service provider. This automatically acquits Haarway from each and every dispute in relation to the costing of any product or service.
If a user chooses to oblige the aforementioned Terms and Conditions to use the need-fulfilment platform of Haarway, he/she would automatically authorize or approve Haarway to take these measures for maximizing security, enhancing the quality of services and satisfying the users with better service provider solutions. Hereby, the users disclaim their rights of preventing or proceeding against Haarway in regards to the same.
Terms of Payment and Settlement
The users of this platform need to know that they can make the payment of any transaction amount via online. However, they are bound to stick to the following Terms of payment, which have been set by Haarway –
- The users can make the entire payment before availing any service
- They may choose to make the payment to the vendors after receiving any service
There are certain agreements that the service providers and users are required to make at the time of payment. They must agree to that –
- This need-fulfilment platform accepts payment for any kind of transaction between service providers and users via the payment gateway, run and processed by a nodal account maintained through the guidelines of RBI.
- By offering the facility of payment on this need-fulfilment platform, Haarway is not acting as a trustee or in a fiduciary capacity in regards to the transition.
- Every payment made by the service providers against the services on this platform should be in the ‘Republic of India’ and in the form of Indian Rupees. This platform won’t facilitate or allow any kind of transaction made in any other form of currency.
- The facility of payment offered by this platform is not any banking service, an NBFC, or any financial service. Haarway will play the role of a facilitator for offering an automated or electronic payment and collecting facility for the payment transaction carried out by this platform through an authorized banking infrastructure and the payment gateway network of debit or credit card.
- Every transaction made on this platform should stick to a principal-to-principal based bipartite contractual agreement between the users and service providers. Haarway does not act as an employee/agent for any user/ service provider/any other entity or individual receiving facilities on this need-fulfilment platform.
- The use of any kind of payment facility cannot hold Haarway liable for non-delivery, non-payment, damage, non-receipt, breach of warranties & representations, non-provision of after warranty/sales services or fraud in regards to the services listed on Haarway’s platform.
- Haarway won’t be responsible or liable for any kind of claim or damage resulted from the non-processing of any payment transaction or any kind of delay in a transaction’s processing that is beyond Haarway’s control.
- At the time of accessing the payment facility on Haarway’s platform, a service provider is bound to provide all the essential information related to him/her. Such information should not just restrict to his/her name, contact details, resident address, credit/debit card number, CVV number, the expiry date of his/her credit/debit card, etc. He/she should consent to provide every piece of information, which might be required to complete the payment for any monetary transactions between a user and a service provider.
- Every user and service provider should consent that all the information offered by them could be conveyed to a bank to process the payments made through a payment facility.
- Every service provider must ensure that every piece of information supplied by them/their companies/their staffs/households is accurate and true. Such information must include their names, residential addresses, Email addresses, contact numbers, bank account details, and the likes.
- Both the service providers and users should agree that Haarway or any of its related entities or affiliates won’t be responsible and shall be held indemnified/harmless against all the damages or claims that occurred out of the monetary transaction between the service providers and users.
- Haarway won’t be liable for any kind of damage or loss arising indirectly or directly to the users and service providers due to any kind of payment-related issues occurring out of any monetary transaction. Such issues may not be just limited to the invalidity or expiry of debit/credit card, scarcity of authorization for any monetary transaction, inadequate money in a service provider’s account, etc.
- All the users and service providers should know that Haarway holds the right of imposing restrictions on the numbers of monetary transactions conducted by the users.
- Haarway also holds the right of refusing to process any monetary transaction conducted by a service provider with a past history of some questionable charges that include (but not just limited to) restriction breach of an agreement done by a service provider with Haarway and violation/breach of any charge/law thrust by the issuing breach or bank of a certain policy.
- Haarway will issue cash receipts to those service providers who would make payment for the subscription money in cash. It might be done in a physical form or through Emails or SMS.
Through this need-fulfilment platform, Haarway receives travel quotes as an essential service to get air-fare quotes from different travel agents worldwide. Even though, Haarway offers a need-fulfilment platform but it does not have any direct involvement or participation in the transaction. The responsibility or liability of every aspect of a monetary transaction is automatically thrust upon a user who had participated in the same.
Before being able to send a quote, a user is required to register in this platform. Subsequently, this platform will deliver the necessary information as provided by the users to different agents. However, every user of such services should be aware of the following Terms –
- Haarway cannot be held liable if a travel agent makes any delay in giving a response to a user.
- Although, Haarway is responsible to send quotes to different travel agents, yet it has nothing to do with the costs of air-tickets provided by them. The users are solely responsible to address any kind of dispute, which might occur in their dealings.
- Haarway will share all the necessary details of a user to a travel agent. Such details include a user’s name, residential address, Email address, and the likes. However, Haarway won’t have any liability if a travel agent approaches a user by phone or Email, thereby striving to sell his/her services.
- Haarway will encourage the users to send their pleas to a certain number of travel agents and hold the authority of changing this restriction at any point in time as deemed suitable by the management.
- All the users of this service are liable for every applicable tax, as well as, for every cost incurred by partaking in the travel quote services of this platform.
- Haarway won’t be responsible for any kind of damage that occurred as a result of all the information included in the travel quote services of this platform.
- The users of this platform should refrain from manipulating or using Haarway’s travel quote service for any kind of fraudulent purpose or activity.
- The users of this service should always refrain from posting the same requests repeatedly or multiple times. This act is considered as a misuse of the travel quote service of Haarway. In case, a user posts his/her plea for multiple times, Haarway will take the necessary action for deactivating his/her account.
- If a user has any dispute, the agents, staffs, directors and officers of Haarway would be released from demands, claims, and damages (consequential or actual) of any kind or nature; disclosed or undisclosed; known or unknown. Such demands, claims, and damages may occur out of or have a connection to a dispute.
- Haarway has no control over a piece of information that has been offered by a travel agent or made available via this platform. A user might find the information of another user to be absolutely harmful, offensive, deceptive or inaccurate. Hence, every user needs to count on his/her common sense to ensure his/her safety. A user may have to cope with the risk of dealing with people who are under a false pretence or even under-aged.
The usage and access to all the services under Haarway score are subjected to the below-mentioned Terms and Conditions. Every user is requested to look into the following pointers carefully prior to using the services. Have a look –
Depiction of Service
Haarway Score hints at the way it assesses a business on the basis of reviews, rating, and profile views through its platform. Haarway may make the assessment based on every piece of information submitted by that business. Haarway neither endorses any specific business nor guarantees its trustworthiness, quality, or overall capability. In fact, Haarway Score does not act as an ideal index for judging or assessing a business’s reliability, capability, and quality. It cannot be deemed as a score for elucidating the overall quality of a business or its services/products.
Haarway Score shall not forecast the outcomes of a product or service offered by a particular business. It will rather help users collect all the essential information of businesses, thereby picking a suitable option to fulfill their requirements. However, a user must not fully count on Haarway Score to pick a suitable business for his/her service.
Usage of Services
If need be, Haarway might even integrate new resources and tools, re-evaluate the standard methods of measuring the Score, and come up with several other features/services for this platform.
Terms of Usage
However, below are mentioned some ‘don’ts’ for a user who wishes to use Haarway Score. Have a look –
- A user should not copy, adapt, re-publish, or interact to the display, public, perform, share, transfer, distribute, or otherwise make use of Haarway Score or any of the contents on/from the platform for any objective including, business, commercial or any other objective apart from personal use.
- A user should not use Haarway Score in any way, which is designed to produce a distinct ranking service or to replicate any part of the services provided on this need-fulfilment platform.
- A user cannot impersonate any entity or person or otherwise misrepresent his/her affiliation with another entity or person by registering an account in reference to another organization or person. He/she must not send any message or pass any comment taking reference to any other person.
- He/she should not transfer/sell or provide to transfer/sell any Haarway account to any other third-party sans getting a written approval from Haarway.
- A user must not attempt to gather any personal data or any other piece of information about other users sans taking their written consent.
- He/she should not make any attempt of circumventing or violating any data security protocol or measure set and employed by Haarway.
Terms of Reporting
A user has the right to make a written report to Haarway in case he/she finds out that Haarway Score is inappropriately attributed to a specific business and need amendment. He/she must report to Haarway keeping a tab on the below-mentioned details –
- A user must provide his/her name, contact detail, and residential address ensured by the Govt. of India/State
- A user should include the details of changes in the Haarway Score
- Haarway needs a statement made by a user, which assures that all the information in his/her notice are true and accurate
By post to the registered office address of the company at –
Address- Unit No: 411, 4th Floor,
PS IXL Building, Chinar Park,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700136
Contact no - (033)4044-7929
Haarway’s Self-Serve Portal
In order to use and have access to the portal services and facilities of Haarway’s Self-Serve; a user would be subjected to the following Terms and Conditions –
- Haarway’s Self-Serve services will help a service provider to list his/her business under this need-fulfilment platform. Using this platform, users can build a connection with each other or many other businesses in their preferred cities. However, it neither promotes any specific business nor ensures the reliability or quality of any product/service. A user cannot list or post any service offering, which is strictly prohibited or banned by law in the jurisdiction or any local legislation/state of India.
A user should always keep in mind that the service offerings, which are prohibited by regulations, laws or trade restrictions in India, are strictly forbidden on this need-fulfilment platform. Haarway never encourages or espouses the usage of its platform for posting or promoting any service offering related to illegal activity, pornographic content/item, violence, hatred, religious or racial intolerance, etc. A user is liable to decide if the service offering of a listed material or item is authorized by statute, regulation or law.
Without any kind of limitation or proper permission, a user cannot list or sell any of the below-mentioned service offerings –
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tobacco products
- Unpackaged food items
- Pharmaceutical substances that don’t comply with any applicable law
- Stolen or pirated items which violate or infringe the rights (i.e. patent, copyright, trademark, etc.) of another party
- Services or goods which as per Haarway’s discretion are pornographic/obscene/obscene
- Services or goods that lack legal permission to perform or sell
This aforementioned list of service offerings restricted under the platform shall not be deemed as inclusive in nature. Haarway shall continue to update and modify this list on a frequent manner.
To know more about the service offerings one may list on this platform in terms of its legality or appropriateness, a user should contact the consumer-care department of Haarway by dropping an Email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. No false, fraudulent or incorrect services offering or information can be listed under Haarway’s platform. A user should ensure that no mistake is committed prior to listing or uploading information into Haarway’s platform.
The Usage of Self-Serve Portal
Once a user makes compliance with the necessary Terms and Use, Haarway will grant a user personal, limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-assignable right of using the Self-Serve portal of Haarway besides listing his/her business with this platform’s service offerings. However, the followings are a few restrictions that a user must abide by for using Haarway’s Self-Serve portal.
- A user should not copy, adapt, re-publish or otherwise interact to public; perform, display, transfer, distribute, share or otherwise use any Self-Serve service/content from/on this platform for any non-commercial purpose
- He/she should not use this platform in any way which is designed to produce a distinct service or something that may replicate any aspect of the service offering in Haarway’s platform
- One must not impersonate anyone or otherwise miscommunicate his/her affiliation with any other entity or person
- A user should not gather personal information or any other type of data of other users minus their pre-written permission or consent
- One should not circumvent or violate any kind of data safety protocol employed by Haarway
For every service provider, it’s important to be agreed to list all the service offerings and business data in a suitable category and depict different service offerings with accuracy.
To be able to use the Self-Serve services of Haarway keeping accordance with each Term and Condition, a user should be 18 years old (minimum) and own the necessary legal authority. For someone, who is keen to list his/her business offering via this platform, it’s important to guarantee that he/she owns a legal authority for entering the selling and binding agreements for selling or buying goods or services.
One has to agree to be economically liable for every usage of Haarway’s Self-Serve services. He/she should also guarantee that every piece of information delivered by him/her or any member of his/her business/household for using this platform is true, relevant, and accurate. Such information includes one’s name, residential address, phone number, Email address, credit card details, and numerous other items listed under his/her service offerings. To authenticate the listings of a service provider, one may need to provide some specific Govt. and business-related documents.
Terms of Reporting
If a user finds out that the service offering or any information is inaccurately attributed a business or requires amendment, he/she must notify Haarway regarding the same by mentioning the below-mentioned details –
- His full name, residential address and contact details as offered in an acceptable address or identity proof given by any State Govt. or the Govt. of India
- Proper statements describing the reasons why service offerings/information, which have been attributed to a business are untrue or need correction
- The nitty-gritty details of all the changes or corrections to be made on Haarway’s platform
- A statement ensuring that all the information in a user’s notice are 100% true and accurate
- A statement guaranteeing that a user has the authorization to work on behalf of a particular business
A user can send notice or report to Haarway in writing –
By post to Haarway’s registered office address at –
Address- Unit No: 411, 4th Floor,
PS IXL Building, Chinar Park,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700136
Contact no - (033)4044-7929
After verifying the request, Haarway will strive to correct the errors or make the necessary improvements within a reasonable time span.
Haarway is not responsible for ensuring that its Self-Serve services will exhibit the capabilities of a business or act as a mechanism of ranking different businesses or companies depending on their overall quality and performance.
- Terms of Indemnification
As per this platform’s Terms of Indemnification, the users should agree to indemnify and consider Haarway or its successors/officers/directors/agents/staffs/shareholders harmless against any kind of obligation/claim/loss/damage. Haarway shall be deemed harmless against or from all the costs, which also include the fees of an attorney resulting from violating any Term and Condition of this platform.
Such costs could result from a third-party complaint regarding the infringement of an intellectual property right or the intrusion of someone’s privacy occurring from a user’s business hosting or his/her personal details related to this platform. These costs could also be an aftermath of certain activities associated with a user’s account – irrespective of the fact that whether the account is accessed by the user himself/herself or by someone else with/without his/her consent or knowledge.
Every user must be aware of the fact that Haarway holds the right and authority to discard any listing at any point in time. Also, it has the authority to reserve certain rights for limiting or prohibiting any kind of access to the services provided to anyone at any point in time, with or even without any particular cause.
In case, if a user or service provider registers to this platform with any inaccurate residential address, fax or telephone information, Haarway can remove his/her profile instantly. It also holds the right to discard the webmail accounts of those, who would involve in any kind of misconduct through Emails.
Every service provider must agree that any user can share feedbacks based on their experience with them in Haarway’s review section. They are bound to release both Haarway, as well as, its users from the liability for any type of feedback or comment. Being a service provider to Haarway, one should give out his/her unconditional consent and permission for receiving SMSs or calls from Haarway keeping in accordance with TRAI’s (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) guidelines on ‘Do-Not-Disturb.’
Haaway holds the right of sending SMS and Emails related to any kind of interaction and order by a service provider or user on this platform. Hereby, a service provider agrees that Haarway will have no liability or obligation in regards to all/any transaction/s occurring between a service provider and a user. However, Haarway won’t be responsible for any kind of cancellation in booking done by any user.
All the service providers are responsible to verify or double-check every little detail offered by a user while booking. Haarway is the only need-fulfilment platform, which communicates a user’s inputs to a service provider. For someone who is using Haarway’s services on any other business’ behalf, it’s important to know that business has to accept all the Terms and Conditions of this platform. It will hold absolutely harmless and indemnify Haarway/its officers/affiliates/agents/staff from any kind of suit, claim or action occurring from both the use of these services or infringement of Haarway’s Terms including any cost or liability arising from losses, claims, damages, litigation costs, judgments, and an attorney’s fees.
- Terms of Settlement
Haarway will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy or disparity in the bank proofs or details offered by a service provider. For a service provider to this platform, it’s essential to know that he/she must acknowledge the liability to guarantee the accuracy of all the details provided by him/her. Depending on such information, Haarway will conduct the payment process. However, it does not have the responsibility for any damage incurred by a service provider because of any untrue or incorrect details.
Hereby, both service provider and user give out their consent on indemnifying and holding Haarway absolutely harmless from any demand or claim. Such demands or claims may include the fees of an attorney, made by a third-party occurring out of/because of service providers’ and users’ violation of any law, a third-party’s rights or a third-party’s rights. However, the maximum liability of Haarway for notwithstanding anything mentioned here would be the refund of money gathered from a service provider or user for a particular service under which any such liabilities occur.
Every service provider and the user must be aware of the fact that on no occasion shall Haarway be responsible to them on an account of use, booking, reliance, or misuse on its platform. This platform won’t be liable for any kind of loss including, special/direct/indirect/punitive/incidental/consequential damage whether occurred in contract, warranty, tort, intellectual property infringement or any other theory that is not just limited to loss of goodwill, profit, data, use or several other intangible damages.
Such intangible losses may result from the inability/usage of using Haarway’s services or accessing its contents; the expense of procurement of alternate services/goods caused by any transaction from/through Haarway; an alteration of or unauthorized access to a service provider’s data/transmission; any conduct/statement made by a third-party or any other issue associated with Haarway’s services that have been advised with the probability of losses connected to/occurring out of the performance and use of this platform.
Terms of Severability
Delay/Failure in Any Services
There might be delays or even failure in some services provided by a service provider. Every service provider and user of this platform should know that Haarway including its directors, staff, agents, affiliates, sub-contractors or representatives shall not be deemed liable for any kind of loss or damage resulting (directly/indirectly) from an interruption or delay because of any mechanical or electronic equipment’s failure, weather issues, telephone problems, strikes, armed conflicts, acts of war, and the likes. In case of any such non-deliberate interruption or mishap takes place, Haarway will not be responsible to grant a service provider access to this platform.
Terms of Indemnification
A service provider or user hereby agrees to protect, indemnify and hold Haarway and its owner/successors/agents/affiliates/staff/directors/shareholders absolutely harmless against or from every claim, damage, obligation, loss, and expense including an attorney.